Licenses shall be obtained from the department. Applications shall be upon such forms and shall include such information as the department may reasonably require, which may include affirmative evidence of compliance with such other statutes and local ordinances as may be applicable. Each application for license shall be accompanied by the annual license fee prescribed by this section, subject to refund to the applicant if the license is denied, which fee shall be paid over into the state treasury and credited to the general fund if the license is issued. There shall be an annual license fee based upon the bed capacity of the health care facility, as follows:
1. Ten beds or less, twenty dollars.
2. More than ten and not more than twenty-five beds, forty dollars.
3. More than twenty-five and not more than seventy-five beds, sixty dollars.
4. More than seventy-five and not more than one hundred fifty beds, eighty dollars.
5. More than one hundred fifty beds, one hundred dollars.
[C50, 54, § 135C.3, 135C.4; C58, 62, 66, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 135C.7]
Referred to in § 135C.2, 135C.8
Previous Section 135C.6
Next Section 135C.8
© 1999 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Thu Mar 18 15:00:31 CST 1999