Except as otherwise provided in section 123.35, verified applications for the original issuance or the renewal of liquor control licenses shall be filed at the time and in the number of copies as the administrator shall prescribe, on forms prescribed by the administrator, and shall set forth under oath the following information:
1. The name and address of the applicant.
2. The precise location of the premises for which a license is sought.
3. The names and addresses of all persons, in the case of a corporation, the officers, directors, and persons owning or controlling ten percent or more of the capital stock thereof, having a financial interest, by way of loan, ownership, or otherwise, in the business.
4. When required by the administrator, a sketch or drawing of the premises proposed to be licensed, in such form and containing such information as the administrator may require.
5. A statement whether any person specified in subsection 3 has ever been convicted of any offense against the laws of the United States, or any state or territory thereof, or any political subdivision of any such state or territory.
6. A statement whether the applicant or any person specified in subsection 3 possesses a federal gambling stamp.
7. Such other information as the administrator shall require.
[C35, § 1921-f27; C39, § 1921.027; C46, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66, 71, § 123.27; C73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 123.31]
93 Acts, ch 91, § 9
Previous Section 123.30
Next Section 123.32
© 1999 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Thu Mar 18 15:00:31 CST 1999