1. Except as permitted in this section, the licensee shall permit no form of wagering on gambling games.
3. The licensee may receive wagers only from a person present on a licensed excursion gambling boat or in a licensed racetrack enclosure.
4. The licensee shall exchange the money of each wagerer for tokens, chips, or other forms of credit to be wagered on the gambling games. However, nickels and quarters of legal tender may be used for wagering in lieu of tokens or other forms of credit. The licensee shall exchange the gambling tokens, chips, or other forms of wagering credit for money at the request of the wagerer.
5. A person under the age of twenty-one years shall not make a wager on an excursion gambling boat and shall not be allowed in the area of the excursion boat where gambling is being conducted. However, a person eighteen years of age or older may be employed to work in a gambling area.
6. A licensee shall not accept a credit card as defined in section 537.1301, subsection 16, to purchase coins, tokens, or other forms of credit to be wagered on gambling games.
89 Acts, ch 67, §9; 89 Acts, ch 139, §6; 91 Acts, ch 144, §1; 94 Acts, ch 1021, §19--;24
Referred to in § 99F.7, 99F.15, 99F.16
© 1997 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Mon Jan 27 16:05:08 CST 1997