1. The chief judge of a judicial district shall appoint a district court administrator and may remove the administrator for cause.
2. The district court administrator shall assist the chief judge in the supervision and administration of the judicial district.
3. The district court administrator shall assist the state court administrator in the implementation of policies of the department and in the performance of the duties of the state court administrator.
4. The district court administrator shall employ and supervise all employees of the district court except court reporters, clerks of the district court, employees of the clerks of the district court, juvenile court officers, and employees of juvenile court officers.
5. The district court administrator shall comply with policies of the department and the judicial district.
6. The supreme court shall establish the qualifications for appointment as a district court administrator.
83 Acts, ch 186, § 1213, 10201; 85 Acts, ch 67, §59
Referred to in § 602.1101
© 1997 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Mon Jan 27 16:05:08 CST 1997