1. The arrangement of the Acts and resolutions, and the size, style, type, binding, general arrangement, and tables of the session laws shall be printed and published in the manner determined by the Iowa Code editor in accordance with the policies set by the legislative council as provided in section 2.42.
2. Chapters of the first regular session shall be numbered from one and chapters of the second regular session shall be numbered from one thousand one.
3. Rules filed by the supreme court shall be included in accordance with section 602.4202.
4. A list of elective state officers and deputies, supreme court justices, judges of the court of appeals, and members of the general assembly shall be published annually with the session laws.
5. A statement of the condition of the state treasury shall be included, as provided by the Constitution of the State of Iowa. The statement shall be furnished by the director of revenue and finance.
6. The enrolling clerks of the house and senate shall arrange for the Iowa Code division to receive suitable copies of all Acts and resolutions as soon as they are enrolled.
7. A notation of the filing of an estimate of a state mandate prepared by the legislative fiscal bureau pursuant to section 25B.5 shall be included in the session laws with the text of an enacted bill or joint resolution containing the state mandate.
[C73, § 36; C97, § 39; SS15, § 224-i; C24, 27, 31, 35, § 162, 162-d1, 163, 164, 165, 167; C39, § 221.1--;221.5; C46, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 14.10]
83 Acts, ch 186, § 10004, 10201; 91 Acts, ch 258, §11; 92 Acts, ch 1123, § 3 ~IC93, § 2B.10
Referred to in § 2B.6
See Constitution, Art. III, § 18; § 7A.3
© 1997 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Mon Jan 27 16:05:08 CST 1997