Iowa General Assembly Banner

169.15 Appeal.

Any party aggrieved by a decision of the board may appeal the matter to the district court as provided in section 17A.19.

Section History: Early form

[C79, 81, § 169.15]

Section History: Recent form

83 Acts, ch 115, § 10

Return To Home Iowa General Assembly

index Search: Iowa Code 1997

© 1997 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa


Last update: Mon Jan 27 16:05:08 CST 1997
URL: /DOCS/IACODE/1997/169/15.html