Bills Sponsored by Senator Derryl McLaren
- Senate File
- Senate File 409 ( BH ): ... sales and use taxes by incorporating the simplified sales and use tax administration Act into Iowa law, authorizing the director of revenue and finance to negotiate with other states to simplify and ...
- Senate File 236 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax deduction for federal taxes paid under the Federal Insurance Contributions Act and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...enacting the Iowa English language reaffirmation Act of 2001. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 70 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a commission on the status of Iowans of Asian and Pacific Islander heritage within the department of human rights. (See SF 411.) ...
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... information included in written promotional materials distributed by the department of economic development.
- Senate File 20 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision. (See SF 59.) ...
- Senate File 8 ( BH ): ... state general fund expenditure limitation requirements for transmission of the state budget by the governor and passage of the state budget by the general assembly. (See SF 66.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...to call upon the President and the Congress of the United States to intervene on behalf of the cattle industry in Iowa prior to the United States Environmental Protection Agency's implementation of th...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002