Amendments Sponsored by House Appropriations
- Sponsored Amendments to Files
- Amendments to House File 729 ( BH ): ... the linked investments for tomorrow Act and providing effective dates. (Formerly HSB 198).
- House Amendment 8566 : ...Amend House File 729 as follows: #1. Page 1, by striking lines 1 through 22. #2. By striking page 1, line 27, through page 2, line 7, and inserting the following: "execut...
- Amendments to Senate File 2325 ( BH ): ... certain state agency regulatory functions by reorganizing the duties of the department of inspections and appeals, transferring the court appointed special advocate program to the department of inspe...
- House Amendment 8589 : ...Amend Senate File 2325, as amended, passed, and reprinted by the Senate, as follows: #1. By striking page 27, line 27, through page 30, line 4. #2. Title page, line...
- Amendments to Senate File 2316 ( BH ): ... the sale of certain farmland by Iowa state university of science and technology, providing for the appropriation and use of proceeds from the sale, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 318...
- House Amendment 8541 : ...Amend Senate File 2316, as amended, passed, and reprinted by the Senate, as follows: #1. Page 1, line 35, by inserting after the word "facility" the following: "or for the un...
- Sponsored Amendments to Resolutions
- No amendments to Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Concurrent Resolutions
- No amendments to Concurrent Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Joint Resolutions
- No amendments to Joint Resolutions sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Thu Jun 20 03:31:07 CDT 2002