Amendments Sponsored by Senate Local Government
- Sponsored Amendments to Files
- Amendments to Senate File 293 ( BH ): ... the development and management of land, by providing for planning and revenue, providing an effective date, and making a provision retroactively applicable. (Formerly SSB 1063).
- Senate Amendment 3158 : ...Amend Senate File 293 as follows: #1. By striking everything after the enacting clause and inserting the following: "DIVISION A ...
- Amendments to House File 2528 ( BH ): ... the condemnation of private property for certain public purposes and providing an effective date. Effective 5-10-00.
- Senate Amendment 5140 : ...Amend House File 2528, as amended, passed, and reprinted by the House, as follows: #1. Page 7, by striking lines 32 through 34. #2. By striking page 10, line 29, through p...
- Amendments to House File 2492 ( BH ): ... certain state and municipal agencies by making changes relating to the provision of and training for fire protection service and emergency medical service and by amending the powers and duties of tow...
- Senate Amendment 5168 : ...Amend House File 2492, as amended, passed, and reprinted by the House, as follows: #1. Page 9, line 26, by striking the words "and grounds". #2. Page 9, line 27, by...
- Amendments to House File 472 ( BH ): ... burial sites on private property. Effective 7-1-99.
- Senate Amendment 3219 : ...Amend House File 472 as amended, passed, and reprinted by the House, as follows: #1. Page 1, lines 5 and 6, by striking the words "and included at any time on the abstract of ...
- Sponsored Amendments to Resolutions
- No amendments to Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Concurrent Resolutions
- No amendments to Concurrent Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Joint Resolutions
- No amendments to Joint Resolutions sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Aug 29 13:36:01 CDT 2000