Bills Sponsored by Business & Labor
- Senate File
- Senate File 2433 ( BH ): ... workers' compensation concerning medical services fee disputes, providing a stay of debt collection against an employer in workers' compensation contested cases, and relating to disputes subject to s...
- Senate File 2350 ( BH ): ...establishing a self-employment assistance program and providing an effective date and a termination date. (Formerly SF 196).
- Senate File 2341 ( BH ): ... the components of the unemployment insurance system concerning the job service advisory council, voluntary income tax withholding from unemployment benefits, relieving certain employers from certain ...
- Senate File 2247 ( BH ): ... unemployment insurance benefits by providing for employer contributions and liability for benefits regarding successor employers. (Formerly SSB 2135).
- Senate File 383 ( BH ): ... the occupational safety and health law by providing for the confidentiality of trade secrets and for state tort claims liability and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 274).
- Senate File 286 ( BH ): ...workers' compensation by providing for the computing of gross weekly earnings for volunteer ambulance drivers, emergency medical technician trainees, and seasonal workers, and relating to judicial rev...
- Senate File 285 ( BH ): ... asbestos removal by providing for accreditation of training programs and requiring training for certain asbestos abatement workers. (Formerly SSB 196).
- Senate File 159 ( BH ): ... the payment of wages to a suspended or terminated employee under the Iowa wage payment collection law. (Formerly SSB 65). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 155 ( BH ): ... employment services by eliminating wage credit liability transfers and allowing all employers relief from charges when an unemployment compensation overpayment is made and providing an applicability ...
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- No Senate Concurrent Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996