CHAPTER 24PROFESSIONAL COMMERCIAL FUND-RAISERS 6124.1(13C, 252J) Registration permit denial. The attorney general shall deny an application for registration as a professional commercial fund-raiser pursuant to Iowa Code section 13C.2 and Iowa Code chapter 252J, if the applicant:
- Has failed to fully complete all required registration permit applications;
- Has failed either to include with the registration permit application financial disclosure information requested by the attorney general or file a statement with the permit application that the fund-raiser agrees to provide, without cost, the financial disclosure information required to be disclosed by Iowa Code section 13C.2 to a person or government entity requesting the information within one day of the request;
- Has failed to provide the attorney general with a current listing of the professional commercial fund-raiser’s clients;
- Has failed to pay the required registration permit fee to the attorney general; or
- Is an individual and the attorney general has received a certificate of noncompliance from the child support recovery unit in regard to the individual, until the unit furnishes the attorney general with a withdrawal of the certificate of noncompliance.