Representative Karin Derry View All Years
Serving first term in House.
Received B.A. in liberal arts from the University of Iowa. Received M.P.A. with specialization in health care administration from Drake University. Received J.D. from Drake University School of Law.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Primary Health Care Board of Directors, Central Committee for the Polk County Democrats, and St. James Lutheran Church.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1963 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Resides in Johnston.
Husband, Jeff; two sons and one daughter.
88th GA (2019)
- Human Resources (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Judiciary (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- State Government (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Administration and Regulation Appropriations Subcommittee (Ranking Member) (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- International Relations Committee (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- State Government Efficiency Review Committee (08/27/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Iowa Comprehensive Health Insurance Association Board (07/29/2019 - 01/10/2021)