Senator Joe M. Seng
- Agriculture (Chair) (01/14/2013 - null)
- Commerce (01/14/2013 - null)
- Ethics (01/14/2013 - null)
- Labor and Business Relations (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Natural Resources and Environment (01/14/2013 - null)
- Ways and Means (Vice Chair) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Iowa Corn Checkoff Task Force (07/10/2014 - 09/01/2014)
Served one term in House. Serving third term in Senate.
Received D.V.M. from Iowa State University.
Memberships and Activities
Former mayor pro tem and alderman-at-large in Davenport. Member of local, state, and national veterinary associations, Knights of Columbus, Scott County Democrats, Scott County Historical Preservation Society, NAACP, Mississippi Valley Blues Society, and president and CEO of Marquette Academy grade school.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1946 in Lost Nation. Resides in Davenport.
One daughter and two grandsons.