The Administrative Services Division provides administrative services to support the functions of the Legislative Services Agency (LSA).
- Budgeting: Administers the annual budget of the LSA.
- Accounts Payable: Pays vendors conducting business with the LSA.
- Accounts Receivable: Collects receipts from the sale of LSA products and services, and makes deposits to the State Treasury.
- Inventory: Maintains inventory records for the LSA.
- Payroll: Processes biweekly payroll for the LSA.
- Benefits: Processes employee benefits for the LSA.
- Text Processing: Types and formats bills, amendments, minutes, reports, legal guides and memoranda, and updates the official Iowa Code database.
- Proofreading: Proofreads bills, amendments, minutes, reports, legal guides, memoranda, Iowa Code, and Iowa Acts.
- Library: Maintains a collection of publications of special interest to the General Assembly and archives information produced by the General Assembly and its staff.
- Bill Room: Tracks, stores, copies, and distributes bills, amendments, research, and minutes to the General Assembly and its staff. It also distributes the Interim Calendar and Briefing during the summer and fall.
- Secretarial Support: Provides all necessary administrative services to support the function of the Legal Services, Fiscal Services, and Computer Services divisions.