Senate File 00400 Directory Index
The first 200 significant characters of the Bill Title is provided
after each file for your convenience. The full Bill Title is provided
in the Bill History for the file. For files without a Bill History, the
200 characters of the file itself is used.
- Senate File 400
- ...providing for the regulation and licensing of home inspectors. (Formerly SF 96.)
- Senate File 401
- ... tobacco retailers and providing penalties and providing applicability provisions and an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1117.) Effective 4-11-03.
- Senate File 402
- ... the admissibility of prior criminal offenses into evidence in the prosecution of certain sexual offenses. (Formerly SSB 1029.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 403
- ...regulating organic agricultural products, providing for fees and penalties, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 404
- ... provision of telecommunications services by municipal utilities, including discovery of competitive information, permitted loans, and making related changes. (Formerly SSB 1037. )
- Senate File 405
- ... the authority of a city to acquire equity interests in business entities for the purpose of participating in electric energy transmission service. (Formerly SSB 1116.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 406
- ...providing for a special education alternative reading instruction pilot project and including a contingent effectiveness clause and an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1167.)
- Senate File 407
- ... mandatory newborn and infant hearing screening. (Formerly SF 233.)
- Senate File 408
- ... health care including reimbursement of health care facilities based on resident program eligibility. (Formerly SSB 1172.)
- Senate File 409
- ...providing for premarital and marital mediation agreements. (Formerly SSB 1149.)
- Senate File 410
- ...designating advanced registered nurse practitioners as providers of health care services pursuant to managed care or prepaid services contracts under the medical assistance program. (Formerly SF 166.
- Senate File 411
- ... the establishment of exclusive grounds for a dissolution of marriage. (Formerly SSB 1056.)
- Senate File 412
- ... the management of elder group homes. (Formerly SF 257.)
- Senate File 413
- ... additional services to be included under the medical assistance program home and community-based services waiver for persons with mental retardation. (Formerly SF 321.)
- Senate File 414
- ... requirements related to marriage and dissolutions of marriage. (Formerly SSB 1120.) See SF 2258.
- Senate File 415
- ... public health and safety programs and regulations under the authority of the department of public health. (Formerly SSB 1170.)
- Senate File 416
- ... dependent adult abuse including elder abuse emergency shelter and support services projects. (Formerly SF 132.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 417
- ... the purchase of a police service dog by the department of corrections. (Formerly SF 220.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 418
- ... the judicial branch by changing procedures for appointing or nominating a judge, or magistrate, by authorizing the voluntary transfer of a district judge, by prohibiting members of a judicial nominat
- Senate File 419
- ...increasing the state's minimum hourly wage rate at a rate above the federal minimum hourly wage rate.
- Senate File 420
- ...state employees who are volunteer fire fighters or reserve peace officers.
- Senate File 421
- ...regulating farm deer, providing for penalties, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SF 248.)
- Senate File 422
- ... criminal sentencing and procedure by modifying the penalties for certain offenses related to controlled substances by permitting the reopening of a sentence that requires a maximum accumulation of ea
- Senate File 423
- ... third-party payor coverage for prescription drugs, including off-label use of prescription drugs.
- Senate File 424
- ... urban renewal indebtedness reporting and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1176.) Effective 3-28-03.
- Senate File 425
- ... and making appropriations involving state government, including provisions affecting agriculture and natural resources. (Formerly SSB 1154.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 426
- ... tax credits and associated refunds for cooperatives engaged in the production of value-added agricultural products, and providing for its applicability. (Formerly SSB 1066 & SF 268.)
- Senate File 427
- ... the establishment of the office of grants enterprise management in the department of management to assist the state in receiving more nonstate funds and providing a standing limited appropriation. (F
- Senate File 428
- ...creating a military family relief fund and providing an income tax checkoff for deposit in the fund, making an appropriation, and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 429
- ...exempting active duty pay of members of the national guard and armed forces reserve from the individual income tax and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 430
- ... tax credits provided for purposes of acquiring agricultural assets, and providing for an effective and applicability date.
- Senate File 431
- ... reporting requirements for delayed deposit services.
- Senate File 432
- ... ownership of alternate energy production facilities by public utilities, making related changes, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 433
- ... and making appropriations to the department of economic development, certain board of regents institutions, department of workforce development, and the public employment relations board and related
- Senate File 434
- ...exempting from state individual income tax the active duty pay of a member of the Iowa national guard or armed forces reserve units for service performed during Operation Iraqi Freedom and including e
- Senate File 435
- ... and making appropriations to the judicial branch. (Formerly SSB 1181.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 436
- ...making a supplemental appropriation to the environment first fund from the cash reserve fund and including an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1185.) Effective 4-11-03.
- Senate File 437
- ...providing a wind energy production tax credit under the individual and corporate income taxes, the franchise tax, and insurance premiums tax and including an applicability date provision. (See SF 449.
- Senate File 438
- ... the establishment of the office of grants enterprise management in the department of management to assist the state in receiving more nonstate funds and providing a standing limited appropriation. (
- Senate File 439
- ... and making appropriations to the justice system and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1180.) Various effective dates; see section 19 of bill.
- Senate File 440
- ...providing for an annual increase in specified state aid to nonpublic schools under prescribed circumstances. (Formerly SSB 1182.)
- Senate File 441
- ... the transfer of certain property-related tax credits and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. Effective 5-16-03.
- Senate File 442
- ...updating the Iowa Code references to the Internal Revenue Code, providing for decoupling with the Internal Revenue Code for a certain bonus depreciation provision, and providing retroactive applicabil
- Senate File 443
- ... criteria for community-based seed capital funds and providing retroactive applicability dates. Effective 7-1-04.
- Senate File 444
- ... the requirements for receiving a property tax exemption for open prairies and wildlife habitats and including an applicability date provision. (Formerly SSB 1194.) Effective 7-1-03.
- Senate File 445
- ... the establishment of a school infrastructure financing program by providing for the sharing of revenues from local option sales and services taxes for school infrastructure purposes and providing for
- Senate File 446
- ... the regulation of dogs, and providing for penalties. (Formerly SSB 1195.)
- Senate File 447
- ... the state sales and use tax exemption for the use of sorbents in processing. (Formerly SSB 1156.)
- Senate File 448
- ... criminal offenders and inmates including credit for time served by operating-while-intoxicated offenders, pretrial release guidelines, treatment and education of inmates at various correctional facil
- Senate File 449
- ...providing a wind energy production tax credit under the individual and corporate income taxes, the franchise tax, and insurance premiums tax and including an applicability date provision. (Formerly S
- Senate File 450
- ... charitable contributions and historical rehabilitation by establishing a community development program to provide tax credits for businesses contributing to community development projects to aid cert
- Senate File 451
- ...providing for the jurisdiction and funding of roads by transferring funding for and jurisdiction of certain primary and farm-to-market roads, modifying the procedure for classification of area service
- Senate File 452
- ... and making appropriations to state departments and agencies from the rebuild Iowa infrastructure fund, environment first fund, and tobacco settlement trust fund, relating to the capitol complex parki
- Senate File 453
- ... state and local government financial and regulatory matters, making and reducing appropriations, providing a fee, increasing civil penalties, and providing applicability and effective dates. Item vet
- Senate File 454
- ... and making appropriations from the healthy Iowans tobacco trust and the tobacco settlement trust fund. (Formerly SSB 1204.)
- Senate File 455
- ...providing an Iowa individual income tax checkoff for deposit in the free health clinic fund, making an appropriation, and including effective and applicability date provisions. (Formerly SF 115.)
- Senate File 456
- ... economic development by creating a position of technology transfer advisor, creating a loan and credit guarantee program and fund, creating an economic development marketing board, providing for a bu
- Senate File 457
- ...establishing a new century learning technology initiative, commission, and fund, and providing an effective date and for contingent implementation.
- Senate File 458
- ... public expenditure and regulatory matters, compensating public employees, making and reducing appropriations, modifying sales and use taxes, modifying the investment tax credits and premium taxes on
- Senate File 459
- ... Iowa agricultural industry finance corporations, by providing for the assignment of an Iowa agricultural industry finance loan, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1208.) Effective 5-12-
© 2004 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Fri Jun 25 03:31:06 CDT 2004