Amendments Sponsored by Representative Dick Weidman
- Sponsored Amendments to Files
- Amendments to House File 2362 ( BH ): ...all counties not served by a permanent state department of transportation facility to issue driver's licenses, nonoperator identification cards, and persons with disabilities identification devices un...
- House Amendment 8096 : ...Amend House File 2362 as follows: #1. Page 4, line 7, by striking the letter "a." and inserting the following: "1." #2. Page 4, line 13, by striking the letter "b."
- Amendments to House File 268 ( BH ): ... speed limits for vehicular traffic on interstate and fully controlled-access, divided, multilaned highways. (Formerly HF 115).
- House Amendment 8048 : ...Amend the amendment, H-8034, to House File 268 as follows: #1. Page 1, by inserting after line 38 the following: "Sec. ___. Section 805.8A, subsection 5, paragraph
- House Amendment 1062 : ...Amend House File 268 as follows: #1. Page 1, by inserting after line 26 the following: "Sec.
- Sponsored Amendments to Resolutions
- No amendments to Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Concurrent Resolutions
- No amendments to Concurrent Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Joint Resolutions
- No amendments to Joint Resolutions sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:22:17 CDT 2002