House File 02100 Directory Index
The first 200 significant characters of the Bill Summary is provided
after each file for your convenience. The full Bill Summary is provided
in the Bill History for the file. For files without a Bill History, the
200 characters of the file itself is used.
- House File 2100
- ... sexually violent predators.
- House File 2101
- ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi
- House File 2102
- ... the income eligibility requirements for the homestead property tax credit, mobile home tax credit, and reimbursement for rent constituting property taxes paid and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2103
- ...prohibiting discriminatory practices based upon a person's sexual orientation.
- House File 2104
- ... the transportation between school districts of students participating in open enrollment.
- House File 2105
- ... county management plans for mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services to address the service needs of persons with traumatic brain injury.
- House File 2106
- ...limiting the advertising expenses of a pari-mutuel horse racetrack licensee.
- House File 2107
- ... regulation of food establishments and providing for fees and penalties and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2166)
- House File 2108
- ... the human immunodeficiency virus including the testing of an alleged offender for the human immunodeficiency virus, the intentional transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus, making penalties
- House File 2109
- ... the validity and enforceability in Iowa of an advance directive document executed by a veteran of the armed forces.
- House File 2110
- ... the creation of a certified school to career program, providing refunds for certain wages paid to and amounts held in trust for individuals in the program, making an appropriation and including an ef
- House File 2111
- ... location requirements for barber school licensure.
- House File 2112
- ... regulation of food establishments and providing for fees and penalties and providing an effective date.
- House File 2113
- ... an income tax deduction for long-term health insurance and providing an applicability date provision.
- House File 2114
- ... injury to animals maintained at animal facilities committed by unauthorized persons, by providing for a penalty and a minimum sentence.
- House File 2115
- ...regulating the construction of certain animal feeding operation structures by providing for siting and prohibiting the construction and expansion of earthen manure structures, and providing an effecti
- House File 2116
- ... the development and implementation of a citizenship grade point average by the board of directors of a school district.
- House File 2117
- ...the enhancement of penalties applicable to repeat sexual abusers of children thirteen years of age or younger.
- House File 2118
- ... public notice of township trustee meetings and agendas.
- House File 2119
- ...providing for the creation of an Iowa educational savings plan trust, addressing tax aspects, and containing applicability provisions. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2120
- ...prohibiting the use of self-service displays in the offering for sale or sale of cigarettes or tobacco products, and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2121
- ...providing for completion of certain mandatory jail or prison time prior to imposition of a suspended sentence for a defendant convicted of an operating while intoxicated offense and providing an effec
- House File 2122
- ... deer hunting seasons for bow hunting and hunting with muzzleloading firearms.
- House File 2123
- ...providing for a commercial property tax credit for owners operating certain retail businesses, making an annual appropriation, and providing an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2124
- ... the state long-term care ombudsperson, establishing local area long-term care ombudspersons, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2125
- ... permitting the display of new motor trucks by nonresident motor vehicle dealers at qualified events in this state, establishing a fee, and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2392)
- House File 2126
- ... the retention of identification cards of persons while in premises licensed for the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- House File 2127
- ... the transfer of lottery revenues to a special fund for certain capital projects and to the repeal of the committing the lottery to environment, agriculture, and natural resources (CLEAN) fund.
- House File 2128
- ...establishing an Iowa lakes restoration fund, providing for the expenditure of moneys from the fund, and providing an appropriation.
- House File 2129
- ...allowing an additional income tax deduction for employers who allow employees paid time off to assist with the education or early childhood development of children and providing effective and retroact
- House File 2130
- ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2131
- ... and making appropriations to the property tax relief fund and providing effective and applicability dates.
- House File 2132
- ... the exemption from income tax of capital gains and providing effective and retroactive applicability date provisions.
- House File 2133
- ... mobile home dealers. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2447)
- House File 2134
- ... the exemption from the sales, services, and use taxes of the gross receipts from the sale, furnishing, or service of gas, electricity, and heat, and of fuel used for heating of residential-type dwell
- House File 2135
- ... a mid-America port commission agreement and providing an effective date.
- House File 2136
- ... agricultural drainage wells, by extending the date for complying with certain requirements. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2137
- ... the issuance of ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle registration plates to surviving spouses.
- House File 2138
- ...making an appropriation to the department of public safety to provide training for law enforcement personnel concerning persons with Alzheimer's disease.
- House File 2139
- ...providing for confidentiality of communications and documents in mediations conducted in domestic relations actions, and for a limitation of civil liability of the mediator.
- House File 2140
- ...certain cities to provide for the direct election of mayor and mayor pro tem.
- House File 2141
- ...establishing dependent adult abuse assessment pilot projects, defining terms related to dependent adult abuse, providing a civil penalty for elder dependent adult abuse, and establishing a dependent a
- House File 2142
- ...establishing toll-free telephone service for the general assembly and providing funding.
- House File 2143
- ... safety devices for pistols and revolvers and providing penalties.
- House File 2144
- ...providing a small business tax credit. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2551)
- House File 2145
- ... liability for health care expenses associated with an escaped prisoner or inmate and providing for the payment of inmate expenses from the general fund of the state.
- House File 2146
- ...establishing Iowa State Flag Day. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2147
- ...providing for the election of the commissioner of insurance.
- House File 2148
- ... the appointment of the superintendent of banking by providing that an appointee shall not have a conflict of interest.
- House File 2149
- ... the membership of a joint 911 service board.
- House File 2150
- ... the penalty for discarding litter.
- House File 2151
- ... the disposal of cement kiln dust at tonnage fee exempt solid waste disposal facilities.
- House File 2152
- ...providing for the establishment of a school energy conservation program.
- House File 2153
- ...providing that member contributions under certain public retirement systems are considered employer contributions for state income tax purposes, and providing effective and applicability date provisio
- House File 2154
- ... the licensing of hunting guides and fishing guides, establishing license fees, providing reciprocity with other states, and providing a penalty.
- House File 2155
- ... the required disclosure of certain information by a third-party payor of health or medical expenses to certain individuals and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2156
- ... solid waste tonnage fees, the allocation of taxes on solid waste collection, and disposal service and making appropriations. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2411) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2555).
- House File 2157
- ...increasing the minimum daily pay for members of the Iowa national guard while in state active service.
- House File 2158
- ... bicyclists that are under the age of fourteen to wear helmets and creating a bicycle safety fund and a penalty.
- House File 2159
- ... establishing, for purposes of establishing disability and providing death benefits under the statewide fire and police retirement system, a presumption that infectious diseases are work-related.
- House File 2160
- ...providing coverage under a policy or contract providing for third-party payment or prepayment of health or medical expenses for the costs associated with equipment, supplies, and educational training
- House File 2161
- ... the consideration of federal social security benefits awarded to a child support obligor in determining payment of a child support obligation.
- House File 2162
- ... nonsubstantive Code corrections and including a retroactive applicability provision. Effective 7-1-98, with exception of Sec. 6, effective 4-15-98.
- House File 2163
- ... the reopening of an administrative hearing pertaining to a license revocation for an operating while intoxicated offense, prohibiting a demand for proof of financial responsibility following the reci
- House File 2164
- ... economic development enterprise zones and to local community and economic development planning assistance and the community builder program. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2165
- ... the state fire marshal, including the installation of automatic fire extinguishing systems in new construction. (Formerly HSB 521)
- House File 2166
- ... regulation of food establishments and providing for fees and penalties and providing an effective date. Effective 1-1-99.
- House File 2167
- ... a successor corporation to the Wallace technology transfer foundation of Iowa and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 536)
- House File 2168
- ... the sale of stock or ownership interest of any corporation formed under the Iowa business development finance Act. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2169
- ...raising the limit on the amount of assets subject to a conservatorship in cases where a private nonprofit corporation serves as conservator and providing for an increase in the amount of assets in a m
- House File 2170
- ... the property tax relief fund by striking an appropriation from the fund for a state medical assistance obligation.
- House File 2171
- ... the display of a persons with disabilities parking permit placard.
- House File 2172
- ... grandparent and great-grandparent visitation rights.
- House File 2173
- ...establishing a property tax credit for commercial property and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 2174
- ...providing an exemption from state sales and services tax for certain equipment used in transporting telephone services.
- House File 2175
- ... the creation of, and annexation of property to, a sanitary sewer district. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2176
- ... soil and water conservation districts by providing for alternate commissioners.
- House File 2177
- ...to increase the penalty applicable to persons who commit animal abuse.
- House File 2178
- ...providing a credit for the electronic filing of a return and payment of tax due under the individual income tax and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 2179
- ... the commencement of the school calendar.
- House File 2180
- ... cigarettes and tobacco products and providing penalties.
- House File 2181
- ... the appointment of the director of the department of education.
- House File 2182
- ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2183
- ... a deduction under the individual income tax of tuition paid which results in a certificate, diploma, or degree from a community college, or a degree from an accredited college or university, or simil
- House File 2184
- ...prohibiting a real estate broker or salesperson from representing a buyer and a seller to a transaction.
- House File 2185
- ... the assessing of a service charge in lieu of property taxes for the providing of police and fire protection by a city to a hospital for real property that is totally or partially exempt from property
- House File 2186
- ... the continued placement of a child with a foster parent who is a prospective adoptive parent for the child during a termination of parental rights proceeding.
- House File 2187
- ... information included in the published list of claims allowed by the board of directors of a school district.
- House File 2188
- ...prohibiting the payment of a commission or other valuable consideration to certain persons by a real estate licensee.
- House File 2189
- ... the exemption of certain multiple employer welfare arrangements from regulation by the insurance division and providing an effective date. Effective 3-17-98.
- House File 2190
- ...providing for an individual income tax credit for perfect attendance at K-12 parent teacher conferences and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions.
- House File 2191
- ...abolishing the county compensation board.
- House File 2192
- ... certain disclosures regarding pharmaceutical contracts associated with benefits provided by third-party payors.
- House File 2193
- ... the issuance of motor vehicle and mobile home certificates of title.
- House File 2194
- ... programs administered by the agricultural development authority, by providing for the issuance of private activity bonds.
- House File 2195
- ...eliminating vehicle wash and wax as a taxable service under the sales, services, and use taxes.
- House File 2196
- ... charter schools.
- House File 2197
- ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2198
- ... the establishment of a deer hunting season for physically disabled persons.
- House File 2199
- ...amending the definition of child abuse to include an intentionally caused serious injury to a human pregnancy.
© 1998 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:48:14 CDT 1998