House File 00700 Directory Index
The first 200 significant characters of the Bill Summary is provided
after each file for your convenience. The full Bill Summary is provided
in the Bill History for the file. For files without a Bill History, the
200 characters of the file itself is used.
- House File 700
- ... the time of holding an election on the question of imposition of a local sales and services tax after such question was previously defeated.
- House File 701
- ... the requirements for portability and continuity of health care coverage for individuals among certain types of health care coverage, and related matters. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 702
- ... human services and facility requirements involving the single entry point process for mental health and developmental disabilities services, regional planning councils, human services institution emp
- House File 703
- ... local government budget practices and property tax statements, and including an applicability date provision. (Formerly HSB 228)
- House File 704
- ... substantive and other provisions affecting the state department of transportation and driver, motor vehicle, and highway regulation, including the definition of road work zones, registration fees for
- House File 705
- ... the holding of delinquent property tax sales.
- House File 706
- ...providing for interests by persons owning or leasing agricultural land, and providing penalties. (Formerly H.F. 301)
- House File 707
- ... substance abuse evaluation and education, use of ignition interlock devices, motor vehicle license revocations and payment of restitution by certain drivers; to civil liability, forfeiture, and crimi
- House File 708
- ... agriculture and natural resources by providing for appropriations, related statutory changes, and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 192) Effective 7-1-97, with exception of Section 23, effec
- House File 709
- ...providing for maintenance and repair of out-of-state commercial vehicles and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 175)
- House File 710
- ... and making appropriations to the department for the blind, the Iowa state civil rights commission, the department of elder affairs, the Iowa department of public health, the department of human right
- House File 711
- ...establishing an income tax deduction for certain volunteer emergency medical personnel and volunteer fire fighters and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 712
- ... privileges and prohibitions for certain persons including those relating to motor vehicle licenses and to the regulation of tobacco, tobacco products, or cigarettes, and providing penalties.
- House File 713
- ... and making property tax relief fund appropriations and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 224) (Formerly H.F. 675)
- House File 714
- ... hospitals and health care facilities, including licensing and license fees, inspections and inspection fees and fines. (Formerly HSB 199)
- House File 715
- ... appropriations for the department of human services and the prevention of disabilities policy council and including other provisions and appropriations involving human services and health care, and p
- House File 716
- ... the transportation of public and nonpublic school students and other properly related matters. (Formerly HSB 176) (Formerly H.F. 531) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2537)
- House File 717
- ...to legalize the proceedings taken by the Sergeant Bluff city council to grant an urban revitalization tax exemption for certain property and providing an effective and retroactive applicability date.
- House File 718
- ... state funding of the additional homestead tax credit and rent reimbursement for low-income persons who are not elderly, disabled, or a surviving spouse and providing an applicability date provision.
- House File 719
- ... school finance, including increasing the adjusted gross receipts tax on certain gambling activities, providing for school vertical infrastructure funding, and providing for on-time funding of new stu
- House File 720
- ...providing for the creation of an Iowa educational savings plan trust, addressing tax aspects, and containing applicability provisions. (Formerly HSB 227) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2119)
- House File 721
- ... an insurance premium tax credit for eligible businesses under the new jobs and income program. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 722
- ... establishing a capital investment board, tax credits, termination of the Iowa seed capital corporation, establishing a capital transition board, and providing an effective date. (Formerly H.F. 652) (
- House File 723
- ... housing development. (Formerly H.F. 648) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 732)
- House File 724
- ... investments in counties and cities by providing for the establishment of enterprise zones in areas of counties and cities for which tax incentives and assistance are available for eligible businesses
- House File 725
- ...to legalize the proceedings taken by the Cedar Rapids Community School District to participate in an instructional support program and providing an effective and retroactive applicability date.
- House File 726
- ... the livestock production tax credit; increasing the state's reimbursement for the homestead, military service, and elderly and disabled credits; requiring the state to reimburse new property tax cred
- House File 727
- ... the appropriation and allocation of franchise tax revenue, establishing a program to identify nonfilers and nonpayers of state taxes, and providing an effective date. (Formerly H.F. 408)
- House File 728
- ...of claims against the fund, including the imposition of an employer surcharge, providing for employee compensation for certain subsequent injuries, and providing an effective date.
- House File 729
- ... reporting and depositing of local option sales and services taxes to the department of revenue and finance by retailers and increasing the amount of estimated distribution and frequency of distributi
- House File 730
- ... state government technology and operations, by making and relating to appropriations to the Iowa communications network for the connection and support of certain Part III users, making appropriations
- House File 731
- ... public budgeting, regulatory, and organizational matters, making fund transfers and appropriations, and providing technical provisions, and providing effective dates.
- House File 732
- ... housing development and making an appropriation. (Formerly H.F. 723) (Formerly H.F. 648) Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 733
- ...making appropriations from the rebuild Iowa infrastructure fund to the departments of cultural affairs, general services, economic development, public defense, natural resources, revenue and finance,
- House File 734
- ... the criminal and civil justice system by providing for the imposition of a civil penalty for certain motor vehicle license suspensions, revocations, or bars, for the deposit and distribution of penal
- House File 735
- ... the establishment of an E911 surcharge, providing for the distribution of the surcharge, and providing a pooling mechanism for the purchase of equipment necessary for an E911 system. (Formerly HSB 24
© 1998 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:48:14 CDT 1998